Opened in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin, and has its headquarter in Wisconsin itself.
The founders of this chain are Craig Culver, George Culver. The basic motto is to provide the customers with all types of fast food only such as Burgers, Custards, White meat, Red meat, and salads as well.
Craig Culver was an employee in Mc Donald’s during his college times i.e 1973.
As the investment was very low, the Culver family started off with a small single store in 1988, and later they opened up their other store in Baraboo, Wisconsin only, and later when the business started expanding many cities in Wisconsin had about 2-3 outlets in Wisconsin.
Then by 1995 and 2000s, the chain was expanded to the midwest and far away from the midwest respectively.
According to the 2013 Franchise Business Review, the Franchising of Culver was rated as no.1 Franchisee among restaurant gratification.
Culver sponsor several sports teams such as
- Baseball team: St.cloud Rox
- Ice hockey teams: Milwaukee Admirals, Minnesota Wild.
- American Football teams: Chicago clubs, Minnesota Vikings, and Green Bay Crackers.
- WiAc baseball championship.
What is Culver’s Survey?
This survey is about going online and visiting the website of the survey i.e www.TellCulvers.com. Here the customer who has visited the Culver is supposed to give a brief review on how they felt about the service of Culvers.
Whatever the Pros and Cons you have, you are suggested to express your view on this online platform.
Alongside you’ll be getting some great gift cards or you can say Reward as well and that is a free custard which is very special at Culver.
Terms & Conditions For Applying Culver’s Survey
- You should be 18+.
- You should have your purchasing receipt.
- Here the entry for a participant is unlimited
- This can only be done online.
- You should be a legal resident of the U.S.A.
- Hired hands of Culvers are not allowed to participate.
How To Apply For Culver’s Survey?
- Go to the address bar and type www.TellCulvers.com.
- Now on the screen, you’ll be asked for an 18-digit code which is on your purchasing receipt.
- With that, your TRN number will be asked as well.
- When filled both the sections, then click on Next.
- On the next screen, several questions will be asked so answer briefly and frankly.
- when all the answers are completely filled then click on next.
- At last, you’re supposed to fill in your contact details.
- Then an access code will be granted to you on the next screen.
So, on your next visit to the culver’s take your code along with you and get a chance to taste the custard which is completely fresh and hand made by our great hired hands.