One of the largest networks of fast-food in America, which was founded on 21 February 1951, Robert. O Peterson being the founder, was first opened up as well as currently headquartered in San Diego, California.
With more than 20,000 locations and in total more than 25,000 employees, they’re best known for
- Bacon cheese
- Egg roll
- Chicken roll
- Egg Sandwich
- Chicken sandwich
- Blood orange fruit cooler
- French Fries
- Soft Drinks
JBX Grill, founded in 2004, was one of the company finest cafe owned by Jack in the box, which served great quality food but did not offer a full-service table to the customers, the items over there were cheaper at the rate and even the atmosphere and the ambiance of the outlet was very much pleasing, but due to some of the other issues people found Jack in the box way more comfortable and operative, so all the other stores of JBX Grill were then converted into Jack in the box in 2006, and such outlets were expanded to many cities of California not only in San Diego, such as
Bakersfield California, Idaho, Boise, Nampa, and many more.
The company Jack in the box is currently declared as Public in the stock market and it has a total income of $2.25 billion.
Mc Donald was once a high competition for Jack in the food box in the 1980s and later it was declared that Jack in the box will stop competing with them and rather will improve their own food quality and will raise their standard of their own and which happened too and later on their advertisements were done by one of the known actors of Hollywood Dan Gilvezan.
Jack in the box has been the sponsor for Dallas fuel and Overwatch League
What is JackListens Survey?
Well as you all know Jack in the box is well known for serving their customers one of the high-quality food in the United States and providing you the great service as well.
But to maintain that in this cutthroat competition, they need your support too, and guess what in helping them you’ll be rewarded as well, but this can only happen if you will co-operate with them by helping them and participating in their Survey.
Terms & Conditions For Jacklistens Survey
- You need to make a purchase from any outlet of Jack In the Box
- Either of two languages must be in command i.e English or Spanish
- Any device is functional which means a laptop, desktop, mobile, tab
- Should have an email address for receiving a code
How To Proceed For Jacklistens Survey Online
- Go to the address bar and type www.jacklistens.com
- Choose the dialect you’re comfortable in English or Spanish.
- After choosing your language, on your next screen, you’ll be asked for a 14 digit code.
- That 14-digit code is on your purchasing receipt.
- Remember your survey code on your receipt will exist only for a maximum of 3 days.
- Now on your next screen, you’ll be asked your store’s location, the date you’ve visited, and the time too.
- All those, store’s location, date, and time you will get in your purchasing receipt.
- Then fill the option whether Drive-thru or Carry-out.
- After that, it will be a bona fide round where a bunch of questions will be asked.
- After Completing the bunch of questions you will receive a validation code on your next screen.
- Note the code and take the receipt on your next visit to the jack in the box and show it to the hired hands, and you may get a chance to get 2 free tacos.
How To Take Survey By Phone Call
If you’re not comfortable online you can even make a call
Either you fill their contact form which can be downloaded from their website
or make a call at (858) 522-4716.
Remember calling times are
Mon-Wed- 5 am to 9 pm
Thurs-Fri – 5 am to 12 in the night
or even mail them at :
Guest Relations 9330 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA 92123-1516