Firehouse Subs is the best place on earth which serves delicious hot subs. The firehouse is a fast-food joint that mainly serves different kinds of subs, salads, and other seasonal items. The subs made at Firehouse are best in quality filled with steam-heated cheeses, meats, and crispy veggies. To keep up with their exceptional service, Firehouse started the FirehouseListens Survey. Through this survey, they get to know the opinions and feedback of their consumers. Firehouse Subs uses this data to increase their quality of services.
About Firehouse Subs
Founded in 1994, Firehouse Subs is a fast-food restaurant chain that serves delicious hot subs. Firehouse Subs are currently operating 1180 restaurants across the United States of America. The company has seen tremendous growth in its consumers in a short period of time. It has now become a go-to place for anyone who is looking to have subs that are filled with tender and juicy meat, crispy veggies, and an assortment of steam-heated cheeses.
Firehouse Subs Guest Survey
FirehouseListens is the official Firehouse Subs Survey whose purpose is to gather honest feedback and reviews about their service. The survey data helps the corporation to identify areas where they lack behind. By offering your honest feedback, you will be helping the company to find its flaws. It will ensure that your next experience at Firehouse Subs is threefold better than your last one.
Firehouse Subs Survey Rewards
Firehouse Subs Survey automatically enters the survey participant into their sweepstakes. The reward for winning the sweepstakes is a $500 check. You will also win a free medium drink with a sub or salad purchase on your next visit.
Upon successful completion of the survey, you are entered into the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes are held monthly, which allows a participant to enter it every month. A lucky winner every month will win a $500 check from Firehouse Listens Sweepstakes.
Firehouse Subs Survey Rules
Firehouse Subs has a set of strict rules to ensure that the survey isn't tampered with. In order to avoid disqualification, you must follow the rules strictly. You might also lose your reward if you are found violating the rules.
To avoid that, follow the below-mentioned rules:
- You must be a resident of the United States of America.
- You must be 16 years old or above to enter the survey.
- Employees, officers, directors, and sales representatives of Firehouse Subs and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
- The reward cannot be transferred or exchanged.
FirehouseListens Survey Requirements/restrictions
To ensure that you don't have a hard time completing the FirehouseListens survey, it is better to have the following requirements ready before you start. It will help you to complete the survey as quickly as possible.
- A store receipt with an 18-digit or 20-digit survey validation code.
- Computer/Laptop or Smartphone.
- Reliable internet connectivity to complete the survey.
Take Firehouse Subs Survey
The FirehouseListens Survey can be taken online which only takes a couple of minutes to be completed. There is another method which requires you to physically send a postcard which we will discuss later. For now, let us have a look at how you can enter the FirehouseListens survey online:
- Go to the official firehouse subs survey website here.
- After the homepage loads, you will be asked to enter the survey information.
- Enter your 18-digit or 20-digit survey validation code along with the total amount printed on the receipt.
- Hit the Start button and the survey should start. You will see a list of questions regarding the quality of services, cleanliness of the store, staff behavior, and tastiness of the meal.
- Answer these questions and enter your feedback accordingly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter your contact information to enter the sweepstakes.
- Fill in your personal contact information. It will be used to notify you about your reward.
It should not take more than 5-10 minutes to finish the survey. The feedback received through this will allow the restaurants to focus on areas where they are lacking.
Enter FirehouseListens Survey via Mail-In
If you are unable to enter the survey, you can always enter it via the mail-in method. It is the most simple and basic way to enter the Firehouse Survey. Follow the instructions given below to enter the survey via mail-in:
- Pen down your name, address, telephone number and age on a 3”x 5”.
- Wrap it in a standard business-size #10 envelope and mail it to the following address.
- Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes PO Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
Questions asked in Survey
A wide variety of questions are asked in the survey. The answers and feedback that you provide to these questions will assist the company in identifying its weak areas and strengthening them.
In the survey, you will be asked about:
- Your overall satisfaction with your experience at the store.
- The overall quality of the beverage served.
- The taste of your food.
- The speed of service.
- The accuracy of your order.
- The temperature of the food.
- The portion size of the meal and so on.
Contact Firehouse Subs
In case you would like to reach out to Taco Bell, you can contact them by phone: 1-888-289-6185.
For further queries or doubts, you can also reach them at their official website.