Consumer Value Store popularly known as CVS is an American retail corporation. CVS is the largest prescription store chain in the United States of America. It specializes in prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs, beauty products, cosmetics, greeting cards, and merchandise. You can find all sorts of medicines and drugs in a CVS store. www.CVSHealthSurvey.com is an initiative of CVS to measure customer satisfaction. Being one of the largest prescription store chain in the country, CVS always strives to improve its customer satisfaction.
Consumer Value Store was founded in 1963 in Lowell, Massachusetts. The corporation grew rapidly in a short amount of time. CVS now operates at 9967 locations in the United States. The company had no difficulties growing rapidly since it focuses majorly on providing exceptional customer satisfaction.
CVS store employees know how to handle their customers. They are trained to provide the utmost care to the customers and make their shopping experience delightful.
What is CVSHealthSurvey?
To improve its customer service, amenities provided at the store and products, CVS has launched the CVSHealthSurvey. By using the survey data, the company can recognize its weaknesses. This help strengthens these weak areas. The survey questionnaire provides data to the company about what’s working for them and what isn’t. People participating in the survey are expected to provide their honest feedback. CVS cherishes this valuable feedback from its customers.
CVS provides you with a reward for completing the survey. Survey participants are often given rewards for taking out the time to fill and submit the survey. These rewards are known as ‘survey rewards’. CVS offers $1000 Cash as a reward. The survey can be taken every month, which means you are eligible to win $1000 cash each month by entering the CVSHealthSurvey.
CVS Survey Rules
To curb fake and multiple entries into the survey, CVS has set up a few rules for participants taking part in the survey. These rules ensure that inaccurate data is not entered into the survey. It is in everyone’s best interest to follow the rules set up by CVS. Frauds and cheaters will be banned forever from entering the survey.
- You must be 18 years old or above.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States of America
- You must have made a purchase from CVS in the last 30 days.
- You cannot enter the survey multiple times in a single month.
- Survey reward cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Employees and officers working at Consumer Value Store and their immediate family members cannot participate in the survey.
CVS Survey Requirements
It is better to quickly fill and submit the survey. To make it easier for you, we have listed down a few requirements which are essential to take the survey. If all the given requirements are satisfied, you can move on to the next step.
- Laptop/Computer or Smartphone
- A CVS Store Receipt
- 17-digit Survey ID printed on the receipt
- Internet Connectivity and a valid email ID
CVS Pharmacy is determined in providing the best customer experience to its customers. CVSHealthSurvey will help the company achieve its goal. The survey questionnaire will enquire about different services and products offered by CVS.
Once you have looked at the rules and have all the requirements ready, you can proceed further:
- Go to the official CVSHealthSurvey located at www.cvshealthsurvey.com
- On the survey homepage, you will be asked to fill in critical survey information.
- Enter your 17-digit survey ID in the respective field and click Next.
- On the next screen, you will see a list of questions asking you about your recent experience at CVS Pharmacy.
- The questions will enquire about the cleanliness of the store, availability of products, behaviour of cashier, prices of medicines, etc.
- You must answer these questions honestly. Honest feedback will ensure that the company will work on areas where it is currently lacking.
- On the final screen, you will be asked to enter your personal contact details to enter the sweepstakes.
- Fill in your contact details to enter the $1000 sweepstakes.
And that’s it! The CVS survey is fairly easy to complete. People with a basic understanding of English or Spanish will find it rather easy to successfully complete the survey. If you are having issues completing the survey, you can let us know in the comments below. You can also get in touch with CVS customer support to resolve your issue.
CVS Health Survey Questions
In the CVS Pharmacy survey, you will come across different questions. Your feedback and answers to these questions allow CVS to focus more attention towards areas which are lacking behind.
In CVS Health Survey you will be asked about:
- Satisfaction with your shopping experience at CVS
- Satisfaction with the service provided by the store employees
- Availability and stock of items
- Helpfulness of store associates
- Amount of time required for checkout
If you would like to get in touch with CVS, you can contact their customer support at: 1-800-746-7287
You can also visit their official website to get in touch with them.