Taco Bell is unarguably one of the leading fast-food joints which is gaining popularity rapidly throughout the nation. Taco Bell is enjoyed by a variety of consumers who are delighted by its Texan-Mexican style cuisine and fast-food options. As the name suggests, a majority of its cuisine is comprised of items made from tacos, nachos, burritos and quesadillas. Taco Bell currently serves at more than 6500 locations all across the United States. In order to keep their quality of food and service intact, the fast-food joint has recently started the TellTheBell survey. The survey accepts feedback from its recent customers to assess and improve the quality of food and quality of services at different locations throughout the country!
About Taco Bell
Founded in 1962 in California and now spread across 6500 locations, Taco Bell is one of the most popular fast-food joints. It is not only a cheap and affordable option for individuals seeking to eat delicious meals but also an absolute delight for Tex-Mex cuisine lovers. It serves more than 3 billion customers yearly!
What is TellTheBell Survey
TellTheBell is the official Taco Bell Survey which accepts customer feedback and rewards them for their inputs. It consists of various questions, ranging from the quality of food, quality of service, cleanliness, taste, and staff behaviour. For completing the survey, Taco Bell rewards the participants by entering them into the TellTheBell sweepstakes.
Taco Bell rewards $500 to the participants taking the survey. 4 winners are randomly picked every month who receive a $500 reward for participating in the TellTheBell Survey. Participants can enter into the survey every month and stand a chance to win the $500 reward. The winners of the sweepstakes are contacted via the phone to notify them about their reward.
As every other survey out there, there are specific rules for taking the TellTheBell Survey. In order to not be disqualified from the survey, follow the rules diligently and stand a chance closer to winning the reward!
- Only a resident of the United States of America can enter the survey.
- You must be 18 years old or above to participate.
- Officers and employees who are working for Taco Bell are not allowed to participate in the sweepstakes.
- The rewards cannot be transferred or exchanged.
To know more about the rules, you can check out the official survey sweepstakes rules here.
TellTheBell Survey requirements/restrictions
Before you can enter the survey, you will need a few things. To ensure that you can smoothly participate in the survey, please make sure that you have the following:
- A Taco Bell store receipt.
- 16 Digit Survey Code printed on the store receipt.
- Store Number and Date & Time mentioned on the receipt.
- A laptop/PC or smartphone.
- A Valid Email ID to enter in sweepstakes.
- Reliable Internet connectivity so that you can complete the survey in one attempt.
How to take the TellTheBell Survey
The Taco Bell survey can be entered via two methods; online & mail-in. We will first discuss the steps to enter the survey via the online method.
Entering the survey is quite easy. Follow the short guide given below to enter the survey.
- First, visit the official TellTheBell survey website located at www.tellthebell.com
- On the welcome screen, you will be asked to enter information from your store receipt.
- Enter the Store Number, Date and Time and hit the Start button to begin the survey.
- After entering, you will be asked a series of questions regarding the quality of food, quality of services, the tastiness of your meal, cleanliness of the store, the behaviour of employees and so on.
- Choose the appropriate answers and enter your honest feedback to complete the survey.
- Upon completion of the survey, at the final screen you will be eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- Enter your email ID and contact information to receive notifications about the sweepstakes winners.
And that's it! In a matter of a few minutes, you will have completed the survey and successfully entered the sweepstakes to stand a chance to win a $500 reward.
Enter TellTheBell Survey via Mail-In
If you are unable to enter the survey or complete it via the online method, you can always enter it via mail-in.
To enter via mail-in, follow the given steps:
- On a 3'x5′ postcard, pen down your name, address and personal contact information.
- Write down the survey code, store number and date & time of purchase given on the store receipt.
- Mail the postcard to Taco Bell.
TellTheBell Survey Questions
The survey will ask you a wide range of questions regarding the store you visited and your experience. The accuracy of your answers will allow Taco Bell to make necessary changes that will improve your future dine-in experience multifold.
You will be asked about the following:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Accuracy of order
- Cleanliness of store
- Portion size of your order
- Friendliness of staff
- Speed of Service
Contact Taco Bell
In case you would like to reach out to Taco Bell, you can contact them by phone: 1 (800) 822-6235
For further queries or doubts, you can also reach them at their official website.
Your feedback is of utmost importance to Taco Bell if you have been dining there! The likes and dislikes of every consumer are known, feedback is generated and based on that data, the quality of service is increased. It allows the corporation to keep attracting customers by providing them with an enjoyable experience every time they visit the store!